by Viviana Teston | Feb 11, 2019 | AIM Higher, Aviso de Privacidad|Privacy Notice, Development, Events, Featured, Financial, Junta Vecinal, Minutes | Minutas, News | Noticias, Security | Seguridad, Street, Uncategorized
Based on the bylaws of its constitutive, by means of this notice all members are summoned to a GENERAL MEETING which will take place at TASTE, Callejon de la Igualdad 129, Puerto Vallarta on February 16th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. if required quorum can´t be reached, then a second call shall convene at 10:30 a.m. Find attached the oficial call.
by Viviana Teston | Nov 9, 2018 | AIM Higher, Aviso de Privacidad|Privacy Notice, Development, Events, Featured
There were six revisions to ANA’s Bylaws made at the Extraordinary Meeting. Here is a brief summary.
- A full building member (FBM) is now identified as a type of member of the Association.
- ANA’s four main goals are Responsible Development, Security, Infrastructure and Creation of Community.
- There are three different kinds of fees: ordinary, voluntary, and extraordinary.
- During an Ordinary Meeting, such as ANA’s Annual Meeting, a minimum quorum can be established at the second call.
- Minimum requirements established to serve on the ANA Board –
- Must reside in PV a minimum of six months
- Must be a member in good standing
- Must have been a member for at least a year
- Must have a good reputation
- To be considered for Board President, the member must have served on the Board for at least a year
- ANA has two legal representatives – the President and Treasurer.
If you would like to see a full versión of ANA’s ByLaws, please stop by the office and Viviana will give you a copy.
by Viviana Teston | Nov 8, 2018 | Aviso de Privacidad|Privacy Notice, Events, Featured, Financial, Uncategorized
Saturday, October 20th ANA held its first Extraordinary Meeting. It was a meeting of firsts in many ways. We achieved quorum by proxy prior to the meeting ever taking place. How? One of ANA’s bylaws allows the HOA President or Building Administrator to submit a proxy for the entire building’s membership. The participation of our full building members at Condo Escondido, Estrella Del Mar, La Cima III, Las Hortensias, Las Moradas, Selvamar, Terraza Del Mar, Villas Loma Linda, Villa Tizoc, Villas Macuaz, Vista Amapas, and Vista Romantica combined with those members who submitted a proxy and those members who actually attended the meeting helped us to the percentage of participation we needed. We were able to begin the meeting at first call. Since the agenda was concise and to the point, the meeting was over in 30 minutes. Yes, 30 minutes! We celebrated all of these firsts and welcomed our new Board – Sylvia Toy (President), Don Pickens (Treasurer), Robert Howell (Secretary), Gene Mendoza (Vocal), and Robin Spencer (Vocal) – with a delicious breakfast buffet offered by Taste Restaurant and bubbly Mimosas. What a great meeting!